It seems System Center Online Desktop Manager has been re-branded as Windows Intune, and it was just presented at MMS in Las Vegas. What Windows Intune do is to provide means to manage and monitor Windows 7 clients in the cloud. This is recommended for 25-500 PC:s.
What it does for you:
- Patch management – keeps your machines updated and report back to you.
- Unwanted code – keeps your machines clear of all unwanted code, or malware to be specific.
- Inventory – provide you with software and hardware inventory.
- Security policies – centrally manage policies for firewall and malware protection settings.
- Remote Assistance – connect to your client machines regardless of where they are with remote assistance.
- Threats and alerts – recevice information from the clients to proactively monitor health and status.
More at: http://www.windowsintune.com/